Monday, August 24, 2009

Our Little Giver...

Dayton has been giving many gifts lately!
He will gather up anything (such as a folded up piece of paper with a picture on it, or his favorite stuffed animals, just to name a few.) Lately it has been his "pets" that he is giving us... he always says, "Here mom, this is for you... and, I think you should place it here!" as he points to the perfect spot for his beloved pet to reside for the moment!
He must have given me 10 gifts over the weekend, which means I was a really good mom! Haha! Yesterday he said, "Mom, do you want to buy one of my pets?" I told him I didn't have any money. He just looked at me and said, "Wait here!" A moment later he came back with his piggy bank in tow and said, "You can have some of my money!"
Ahhh, what a sweetie!

No comments: