Dinner on picnic tables anyone? The only thing we were missing were the hay bails!
Okay so you probably know that there are a lot of cowboys here in Arizona, especially up North! So Friday night we headed North about 20 minutes to Greasewood Flats where there was live music, dancing, tons of fires, picnic tables, horses, the game of horse shoes and burgers! Besides the smoke, it was a great time!!(Reminded me of the Northwest!) Dayton enjoyed dancing with some of the cowboys and other kids that came with us.
Since the WSU vs. ASU game was the next day... we even ran into some older Coug Alumni that were in town for the game! You can bet I made friends with all of them as soon as I saw their Coug gear! :) One of the gentlemen not only went to Wazzu, but also Bellarmine Prep as I did (class of 1973... I didn't have the heart to tell him I wasn't even born yet!)
Okay so you probably know that there are a lot of cowboys here in Arizona, especially up North! So Friday night we headed North about 20 minutes to Greasewood Flats where there was live music, dancing, tons of fires, picnic tables, horses, the game of horse shoes and burgers! Besides the smoke, it was a great time!!(Reminded me of the Northwest!) Dayton enjoyed dancing with some of the cowboys and other kids that came with us.
Since the WSU vs. ASU game was the next day... we even ran into some older Coug Alumni that were in town for the game! You can bet I made friends with all of them as soon as I saw their Coug gear! :) One of the gentlemen not only went to Wazzu, but also Bellarmine Prep as I did (class of 1973... I didn't have the heart to tell him I wasn't even born yet!)
No comments:
Post a Comment