So those of you who know Dayton fairly well would know that this kiddo has no fear! I'm pretty sure this comes from his father's side!! Anyway, we took him to the park last night just before dark and were able to get a few pics of him. Keep in mind, in these pictures he's racing around the playground at an extremely high speed. Rob had to stand off to the side to make sure he didn't run into anyone. He does, however, have great reflexes and is an awesome driver.... still, next time I won't forget the helmet (I didn't really forget it, he just hasn't needed it until now!)
The pic at the end is my favorite.... this is why we call him Fancy Feet! BMX racing could be in his future... just not the broken bones part!
The pic at the end is my favorite.... this is why we call him Fancy Feet! BMX racing could be in his future... just not the broken bones part!
No comments:
Post a Comment